Friday, November 6, 2009

You can't go wrong with hot pink corduroy, right?


I probably should have saved this gem to wear to danceteam judge training tomorrow, but it was so nice out today I had to pull it out of it's drawer. I got this skit at the Dale Street Salvation Army in St. Paul. I love it. Anthony hates it. But, too bad for him. My sweater is from H&M a few years ago (notice I haven't purchased much lately) and it's really wrinkly because I have too many sweaters in the same drawer. Brown boots and a long silver necklace and I'm set. I added a nice blue scarf instead of a coat for a little interest and warmth.

I put my hair in a pony tail because I have no neck and it makes me look thinner with a turtleneck on:)

Evidence that you CAN'T go wrong with hot pink corduroy: The lady at the bank commented how I always dress so cute!

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is awesome! And who's going to see you today AND tomorrow? I'd totally wear it again if it didn't get dirty.

    ReplyDelete