Monday, November 9, 2009

This doesn't photograph so well


I swear this looked better in person. Pretty much worked this outfit around wanting to wear my brown velvet and gold bow pumps. Which, are not very easy to see in the picture.

They don't work so well with hose, cause my feet are a bit too small and they slide out of the heels. So, I wanted an outfit that I could wear no socks with. Thus, skirts were out and pants were in. These are a high waist (which I think looks better when a shirt is tucked-in) and wide leg. And a bit too big, but long enough to accommodate the brown shoes. I got them at New York and Company on clearance two years ago. I need a bit more color in this outfit - maybe a big pretty necklace or bright belt?

1 comment:

  1. yes, needs bright pink or blue.
    take a picture of the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete