Friday, March 12, 2010

Rainy week at the Capitol

Friday

Moving into Spring attire, I wore this gray cotton JCrew dress today with opaque black dance tights from high school, a bright salmon-y cardigan and fun shoes (black lace and silver sparkles).

Thursday

I like to wear this light blue tweedy skirt suit when it starts to get a little warmer. I got it at the salvation army for less than $10 a few years ago - but I still get compliments on it. Which, I think, is amazing. P.S. the rainy days don't make for good pictures, so I got close to the mirror for better light.

Wednesday

I was a bit casual this day, bordering on not appropriate for work. My pants may have been too tight and my heels too tall for this day. There was a big labor rally and the capitol was overrun by men who were used to being on the work site.

Tuesday was Bemidji Day at the capitol and I wore a red and black plaid sweater a la Paul Bunyan in solidarity with the other Bemidjians here that day. You do not get to see pictures of that, however I did pair it with a white button down and my super cute red pencil skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment