Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First week of February

First day of Session:

Not sure why I look so gooney in this skirt suit. It may be my pose or it may be the fact that the jacket is not tailored. I still like it. Even if I did have dorky nude hose on.

Day before session:

A little pre-session fundraiser after work calls for my super-cute (a bit too small) JCrew clearance dress. Some pretty patterned tights, tall boots for warmth and my favorite hot pink cashmere cardi.

From Precinct Caucus Day:

This wasn't my favorite outfit. I'm not crazy about the A-line skirt and button-up. Kind of school-girly, but OK.

1 comment:

  1. Nude hose aren't dorky, they're perfectly fine!

    Great outfits you put together but I wish your pictures would open larger for more detail. That'd be nice, especially for detail on tights and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete