Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I've been a major slacker

I may not have been posting my outfits, but at least I took pictures!

Today:

It's going to snow, so I wanted something that would look good with my black snow boots. And tights dry faster than pants. Target black woven tights, Black CAbi tweed skirt, black tank and my favorite pink cashmere sweater. This outfit needed some structure on top, so I'm wearing my black scarf too.

December 7th:

Tax Committee Hearing! Black pencil skirt, pattern hose, black shoes, teal ruffle front blouse from Maurices. I added a black jacket to make this a suit for committee.

December 4th:

Causualish Friday. Pink cashmere sweater, CAbi tunic, wide belt from forever21 and clearance victoria's secret black pants.

December 3rd:

Being lazy in the outfit department, ended up being cold all day at work. Blue & White VS shirt, black pants from the Limited. All from last year.

December 2nd:

November Revenue Forecast was announced and I knew my office would be busy. So, I put on a pretty dress. Silk print & wool jcrew dress, black cardigan, hose and heels. Considering having this taken in a bit. It's just not quite right.

December 1st:

I judged a dance team competition after work and this outfit was good for sitting in the stands. OLD target tan pants, black 3/4 Ann Taylor cashmere sweater from a clothing swap, and blue 3/4 button-up

November 30th:

Black wool jcrew wrap dress from ebay. I wore my magenta scarf for most of the day, as well. Didn't expect to win this auction and it doesn't quite fit right. Not sure if I'll keep this.

1 comment:

  1. all very glamorous. LOVE the teal ruffle shirt. to die for!!

    ReplyDelete